Thursday 3 December 2009

Barcelona - Impressions



BARCELONA!

After coming home from Norway, and after one long day in Milan... I jumped on the plane and went to the sunny city of Barcelona. Did I feel very Vicky Cristina? Maybe not. But some sun always does me good (read: I have the same skin colour as the Grinch (oh, pps, Merry Christmas!)).

Enjoy some rather touristy non-original photos... after the JUMP!!!





Barceloneta



Note the big phallus in the background - The Agbar Tower.


















Port Vell












La Pedrera
























I wish the pavement looked like this everywhere.

















































































Wooof.




































Sangria!



And Tapas!



And Gazpacho.



























A boat isn't the same without a Helicopter Landing.


























































No comments: