Thursday 3 December 2009

Sagrada Familia by Night and the Door of WTFF?



La Sagrada Família was designed by Antoni Gaudí who worked on the project from 1883 and devoted the last 15 years of his life entirely to the endeavour and... thank you so much wikipedia.

Behold my rather low quality photos of it, but know that I had tons of fun that night.



Note: the fun commenced after I tired of taking pictures of my own shadow in the shadow of the gigantic and astonishing temple.



Afterwards, Luis the great magician took me to his place for a special hookah.



... blurring my vision so much this was all I saw of the Sagrada Família...



And suddenly we were here.



If there's a next blogpost after this one, he is innocent. Otherwise call the police.

Dedicated to Lluiser Luis.

No comments: