Saturday 14 November 2009

Proper etiquette.

Dear Akon,

You can not address a girl like this:

"She's nothing like a girl you've ever seen before!
Nothing you can compare to your neighbourhood whore!
I'm trynna find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful!"


Okay, so you're already on the edge right here. Let's continue...

"The way that booty movin' - I can't take no more,
Have to stop what I'm doin' so I can pull her up close!
I'm trynna find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful!"


So, I'm totally excited to see how that can be done...

"Damn, Girl!
Damn, you's a sexy bitch! A sexy bitch!
Damn, you's a sexy bitch! Damn, Girl!"


Hmm, tried to find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful... FAIL! MAJOR FAIL!

Still pretty catchy tune though...

No comments: